Keith Ferrio's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, I shipped my 31' Sports Express from Bay City, Michigan to Michigan City, India…"

Keith Ferrio replied Nov 10, 2018 to Closed cooling for a 327Q - And - Shipping a 31 Sports Express

24 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Joe Attura

"I agree with Bruce.  The failure mode, rough idle, engine dies and backfire/misfire…"

Keith Ferrio replied Jul 24, 2018 to Fuel or ignition issues? Or both?

43 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Dave Bernard

"Moving past the curious question of how you lost a bow chock in transit, this partic…"

Keith Ferrio replied Jun 22, 2018 to In search of bow chock

12 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Christopher Hebert

"Steve, I've used Wimbledon White (code M, 9A or M1619A) from Automotive Touch Up on…"

Keith Ferrio replied Jun 16, 2018 to could you give me advice on touch-up paint color for my 41' Commander

7 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Steve Hayden

"Back in 2011, I refinished the interior of my 31' Sports Express.  It was a big proj…"

Keith Ferrio replied Jun 8, 2018 to Interior mahogany refurbish - number of varnish coats

14 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Keith Ferrio

"Phillip, I have a 31 commander and replaced my square Rule bilge pump with separate…"

Keith Ferrio replied Jun 8, 2018 to Bilge water extraction techniques???

15 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Philip J McBride

"Thomas, Emblems without the screw holes are typically applied with double stick foam…"

Keith Ferrio replied May 25, 2018 to securing side emblem

4 May 26, 2018
Reply by Douglas Bidigare

"The simplest approach would be to run a single green ground wire from the outlet bac…"

Keith Ferrio replied May 16, 2018 to Electrical Advise

10 May 20, 2018
Reply by Mark Steinmann

"Follow up. Your battery charger will most likely be a "15 amp" unit meaning that it…"

10 May 20, 2018
Reply by Mark Steinmann

"On an AC plug outlet, black wire to the gold screw, white wire to the silver screw a…"

10 May 20, 2018
Reply by Mark Steinmann

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2019   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service