Steve's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (361) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jim, I'm thinking of installing these gauges. Is the welded bung on the bottom of…"

Steve replied May 10 to Detroit Diesel WOT RPM

109 May 10
Reply by Steve

"We just did this for the forward cabin. Go to IKEA and buy the most comfortable king…"

Steve replied May 4 to Mattress Material

9 May 6
Reply by Paul Schmidt

"I've left my engines 32V and select other components (nav lights come to mind). I cr…"

Steve replied Apr 28 to 47' Commanders 8v53's

2 Apr 28
Reply by Steve

"That looks much better Chris!"

Steve replied Apr 12 to Detroit 8v53 Water Pumps Size ?

30 Apr 12
Reply by Steve

"So...I missed this thread first time around. My '69 8v53 has no side discharge, and…"

Steve replied Apr 9 to Detroit 8v53 Water Pumps Size ?

30 Apr 12
Reply by Steve

"I can tell you that my 47 was sold to a dealer from Chris Craft."

Steve replied Mar 20 to Commander production

12 Mar 22
Reply by Greg Rentfro

"Good to know, thanks for sharing!"

Steve replied Mar 19 to Sprucing up gel coat of a 52 year old boat.

4 Mar 20
Reply by Richard Catalani

"Solved my problem (I hope!). Found one of these on eBay for $20. New old stock. Ther…"

Steve replied Mar 9 to Generator Crankcase Ventilation

1 Mar 9
Reply by Steve

"Thanks for the video Chris, I missed this. I can't quite understand why those props…"

Steve replied Mar 5 to Prop Size

25 Mar 5
Reply by Steve

"Great work Jeremy!"

Steve replied Feb 26 to Serious restoration work on my 35

96 Jun 6
Reply by Jeremy Goldstein

RSS

Club News

2020 National Rendezvous Postponed

More information Click Here

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

2019 Annual Photo Contest Winners

Sixty-Eight photos were submitted for this year's contest.  They were absolutely amazing, making selecting a top 3 an extremely difficult task for your Executive Committee

Thank you to all that submitted a photo to the contest and even if your photo was not in the top 3, it could appear on a cover of Styled In Fiberglass, the club's newsletter due out in November, or the 2020 Wall Calendars, which are now available.

2019 Photo Contest Winners

Past Photo Contest Winners

2019 Photo Contest Entries

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service