Byron Smith's Discussions (544)

Discussions Replied To (478) Replies Latest Activity

"clean and lubricate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Byron Smith replied on Tuesday to New Commander owner!

7 yesterday
Reply by Byron Schaeffer

"Mike should be your new best friend!!!!"

Byron Smith replied on Monday to My First Project Boat - 1970 XK19 I/O

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeremy Goldstein

"So next year is TOE RAIL, right????"

Byron Smith replied Aug 9 to Knocking out the Projects - 1967 42 Rehab

12 Aug 12
Reply by Chris Orphal

"I also have lengths of 4'' copper pipe"

Byron Smith replied Jul 10 to 42’ getting louder?

22 Jul 16
Reply by Dave Bernard

"I have good mufflers for you Call you have my #................got a 27 sitting by m…"

Byron Smith replied Jul 9 to 42’ getting louder?

22 Jul 16
Reply by Dave Bernard

"I keep looking at the picture "Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy." and drool!  You…"

Byron Smith replied May 18 to toe Rail kicking my butt

7 May 20
Reply by Robert Cutchins

"could not find it, is there a nationwide craiglist search?"

Byron Smith replied May 11 to Hard top 31 commander

3 May 11
Reply by Darin H

"I think there has been one on Craigslist  So.Florida. ill look. "

Byron Smith replied May 10 to Hard top 31 commander

3 May 11
Reply by Darin H

"thanks Scott, are you done with your windshield????? off to clean bottom while helpe…"

Byron Smith replied May 8 to toe Rail kicking my butt

7 May 20
Reply by Robert Cutchins

"I forgot, another issued came up. I went out to the intercoastal dropped anchor to s…"

Byron Smith replied May 8 to toe Rail kicking my butt

7 May 20
Reply by Robert Cutchins

RSS

Club News

Spring 2019 Styled In Fiberglass is now available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club publishes it's newsletter, Styled In Fiberglass, twice a year and the 2019 Spring issue is now available for download.  Click here for more details and to download this issue.

Help Wanted!!!

New Faces, New Perspectives - Executive Committee Openings to start in January 2020

Would you like to be more active in the Commander Club? Would you like to help chart our course? Are you willing to commit the time, energy and creativity needed to assist us in promoting and supporting our mission?

We are searching for new faces and new perspectives. Positions start in January 2020 for a two year term.

There are four positions available. Chief Commander, Treasurer, Public Relations Chair and Membership Chair.

Duties for each position are located in the bylaws https://commanderclub.com/page/bylaws

More details about each position here.

The Executive Committee (EC) convenes monthly via conference call. Meetings typically last 90 minutes or less. Most work done via e-mail. Each job has its own time commitment depending on club activities. Current EC members will mentor you.

Interested in any of these positions?

Please drop Char Pike an e-mail at archivist.commanderclub@gmail.com

SuperDisc 14.0 and Resource Collection 4.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 14.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 14.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 14.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 13.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 4.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 4.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 187 folders and 2,563 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc14.0 and/or Resource Collection 4.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4000 members in 2019.

To order now click here!

© 2019   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service