Jeremy Goldstein's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"For some reason the photos of the elbows didn't load  above so hear they are. One is…"

Jeremy Goldstein replied 2 hours ago to copper elbows & collector pipes for 427 exhaust for sale

1 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeremy Goldstein

"It was around $2,600 . Certainly not cheep but exceptional quality.  Also keep in mi…"

Jeremy Goldstein replied 3 hours ago to 1969 Chris Craft Commander Gauges - Need Help With Replacement

12 10 minutes ago
Reply by Alan Waite

"I had Clawson Classic Instruments in Washington restore my gauges. I also had the ta…"

Jeremy Goldstein replied on Monday to 1969 Chris Craft Commander Gauges - Need Help With Replacement

12 10 minutes ago
Reply by Alan Waite

"Ok I was just going by what your profile says  (Crusader big block repower) "

Jeremy Goldstein replied on Sunday to Commander 38 engines available - Ford 427 Engines and transmissions

13 on Sunday
Reply by Tom Carlson

"Not sure which tranys you or simon has but I do have a pair of running takeouts H7F…"

Jeremy Goldstein replied on Sunday to Commander 38 engines available - Ford 427 Engines and transmissions

13 on Sunday
Reply by Tom Carlson

"Douglass Id love to see some pictures of your repower.  "

13 on Sunday
Reply by Tom Carlson

"Greg has 22x 24 dqx with a #4 cup And im going to get some for my main set of props…"

Jeremy Goldstein replied Jan 9 to Props from Morland's shop --

7 on Monday
Reply by Augie Ralph

"I used this lock tight instant grab adhesive  To attach my insulation anchors to the…"

Jeremy Goldstein replied Jan 9 to Glues & adhesives testing

5 Jan 11
Reply by Bob Krause

"I wonder if they'd make acceptable spares on my 35. Ive been looking for 22 x24s "

Jeremy Goldstein replied Jan 8 to Props from Morland's shop --

7 on Monday
Reply by Augie Ralph

"Just realized I mis spoke its off the stbd motor so its right hand. "

Jeremy Goldstein replied Jan 7 to Mallory distributor

8 Jan 7
Reply by Thomas Allgood

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2019   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service