John Heenan's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"If I was you I would see if Lee Dahlen   https://glassicboatworks.com  would come up…"

John Heenan replied May 27, 2020 to Commander 47 Market Values

83 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"https://commanderclub.com/forum/topics/1979-commander-451 It was for sale back in 20…"

John Heenan replied May 14, 2020 to Commander 47 Market Values

83 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"Bravo Mr Frens One could not say it better!"

John Heenan replied May 12, 2020 to Commander 47 Market Values

83 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"I would consider the following John Glad you are out of the shadows. I bet many will…"

John Heenan replied May 11, 2020 to Commander 47 Market Values

83 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by Paul Cavenaugh

"I would go to the great loop association and become a member and review the  blog an…"

John Heenan replied Jun 7, 2019 to Great loop inquiry:

6 Jun 8, 2019
Reply by Larry White

"Don't know about the name but the 7th photos in sequence looks like per the photo Tt…"

John Heenan replied Nov 1, 2018 to Does anybody know this 55’ commander for sale?

7 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Chris Wickersham

"Call this family run company Their carriers are air ride equipped and great to do bu…"

John Heenan replied Jan 21, 2018 to transport cost

11 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Charles Fowler

"I would do two things first Check the drip from the shaft logs at the dock and when…"

John Heenan replied Sep 26, 2017 to How much bilge water do you get?

54 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Dave Bernard

"I may have that...Let me check when I go to the boat Today"

John Heenan replied Sep 25, 2017 to Rub rail needed

6 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Jim Clynes

"Not a good day or two coming from hurricane andrew we put the boat in a canal and se…"

John Heenan replied Aug 25, 2017 to Harvey's Wake...

24 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Christopher Hebert

RSS

Club News

6th Annual CCCC Photo Contest Winners

1st Place: Mark Struebing, Michigan USA       Model:  1969 35 Sports Cruiser

2nd Place:   Kristian & Jacqueline, Illinois, US             Model:  1967 27' Commander Custom

3rd place:  Dawn Stone, Michigan, US                     Model:  1970 55' Commander

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

© 2021   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service