What: 2020 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous
When: July 24 - 26, 2020
Where: Algonac Harbour Club, Algonac, MI Located on the southern end of the St. Clair River
Algonac Harbour Club, Southeastern Michigan's largest, most luxurious deep water boating community, works hardest to make your boating experience unforgettable. The friendly, experienced and dedicated staff is committed to generating the desire to vacation here all summer long.
Please enjoy the video showcasing everything that makes Algonac Harbour Club the best choice for family fun and entertainment all season long.
While the event's focus will be centered around the Commander line of pleasure craft, owners of other vintage Chris Craft models, including the Roamer and Constellation lines, are welcome to attend.
Learn everything you need to know about the 2020 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous by clicking the link below (You can register here too!!):
2020 Rendezvous Site
A couple notes:
- We are monitoring the pandemic situation. We want to do all we can to keep you informed regarding the event and will make decisions regarding the event in the future.
- You can register online now and defer payment until later.
- Rendezvous Registration closes July 8th for meals and all payments are due by July 13th. Even if you are considering dropping in just for the day, please register so that we can have a badge waiting for you so that you can come and go as desired.
- When you click to SUBMIT your registration, there may be a couple second delay as you proceed to the Confirmation Screen. During that time you should receive a confirmation email that will display everything you ordered.
- You can pay for the meals via PayPal, Credit card or Debit card or by mailing a check. Once your registration is complete, you will be routed to a payment screen where you can select the method you prefer.
- We will not be doing event shirts for 2020. Please wear your favorite Commander Club shirts from previous events or from the dock shop.
- If you have difficulty with your registration, please contact Char Pike 248-543-0964.
- Questions about the rendezvous, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in July!!!
Your Rendezvous Committee