Bilge fresh air intake trim

I am in need of one plastic trim for the bilge air intake opening. On my Commander 23 it sits under the clamshell trim and appears to fit into the opening in the gunnel fiberglass. See attached photo. I would like to find an exact match if possible. I found a couple that will work but they're not an exact match and their black. 

I know it's a long shot finding an exact match, but if anyone knows where to find one it will be a member here.


TIA Jason

You need to be a member of CommanderClub3 to add comments!

Join CommanderClub3

Email me when people reply –


  • no photo

  • 10765340501?profile=RESIZE_930x

  •  I don't think that is original. All models I have seen have a screen bonded over the vent opening on the toe rail with a collar below to attach the duct hose leading to lower area of the bilge. 

  • Thanks Tim. I am only missing one, so for the time being I may order on eof the ones I found online and install. In the off season I can checkout the CC detail and change all four. I just want to get something in the opening so rain water cant leak into the bilge.

This reply was deleted.

Club News


Pre-Order your 2023 Wall Calendar now!!

More Information & Order Here

Calendars can be ordered through November 10th and will not be available once ordering has closed.