So, has anyone got any interest in a very heavy duty Ideal windlass? It is still available for order new from Ideal at a cost of over $5000! This one was mounted on a 38’ Commander, and will include the switch, breaker panel, all the necessary cable, and the remains of the wood pulpit (could be used as a template to make a new one). This package is very heavy and would be difficult to ship. However, I will be traveling from WI to FL on Oct 29th, and could potentially meet up somewhere to transfer ownership. 

Views: 550

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John Scherzinger said:

I will buy it and pay shipping 313-799-0323 or williammichels60@gmail.com

Hello I am interested in windless do you have the gear box  and also and the two switches on the deck  I am in florida now .are you in florida thanks Mike

The second pic shows the switch, breaker panel, cables and hardware that is included with the windlass assembly. I am in the Florida Keys.

Hi John I have the same one took motor off and had it rebuilt , having a hard time to take out shaft. Do you bang down our hit up
, I am probably going to islamorada in feb , was it working when you took it out thanks
Wow John just looked at you boat great job , it is wood right years ago almost bought a 36 cavalier

If this is still available, I’d be very interested. I am in Nashville if that’s in your travel route. If not, let me know your route. faithbuilderpartners@gmail.com 

Good morning John I am still interested let me no I am in Tampa

Hi Michael, I'm heading up from the Keys to Naples on the 30th. I could bring it along if you want to come down and meet me there. Convenient spot, just off I75

michael jodoin said:

Good morning John I am still interested let me no I am in Tampa

Hello John Merry Christmas ,I have one on my boat now,I am trying to remove it Do you no how  to remove shaft from, bow pulpit,I have removed motor and had it rebuilt ,Trying to remove gear box.Do you bang down on shaft our up on shaft from inside ,So what is your bottom line on price on  this one and was it working when removed  it and could meet you  thanks Mike and my email is mikejodoin@hotmail.com might be easier to communicate thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

2020 National Rendezvous Postponed

More information Click Here

SuperDisc 15.0 and Resource Collection 5.0 Available Now!

SuperDisc 15.0 is an electronic encyclopedia of every aspect of Commander maintenance and repairs. The information on the disk is retrieved from the discussion forum and e-mail list, but organized in a way that makes information easy to find and use. SuperDisc is available on USB flash drive

Click here for more details https://commanderclub.com/page/superdisk

The SuperDisc 15.0 Complete Edition is for first time buyers of SuperDiscs.

The SuperDisc 15.0 Upgrade Edition is intended for those who wish to upgrade their SuperDisc 1.0 through 14.0. Each year we add over 1,000 posts. Don’t miss out.

Resource Collection 5.0 is great to own too!!!

The Resource Collection 5.0 contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff. Over 193 folders and 2,697 Files. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!

We thank you for supporting the club with your purchase of SuperDisc15.0 and/or Resource Collection 5.0. We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 4400 members in 2020.

To order now click here!

2019 Annual Photo Contest Winners

Sixty-Eight photos were submitted for this year's contest.  They were absolutely amazing, making selecting a top 3 an extremely difficult task for your Executive Committee

Thank you to all that submitted a photo to the contest and even if your photo was not in the top 3, it could appear on a cover of Styled In Fiberglass, the club's newsletter due out in November, or the 2020 Wall Calendars, which are now available.

2019 Photo Contest Winners

Past Photo Contest Winners

2019 Photo Contest Entries

© 2020   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service