Id love to purchase original sales literature for my 1968 35 experss. Anybody have one or know where to look?

Thanks

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeremy-

I may have several at home that I could part with.  Let me have a look when I get home after work.

Thanks,

Mike

I have a copy of the original brochure, and may have the individual sheet that was available for each model.  But if Mike has several copies, he is likely to let one go for less.

Mike,

Do you have one for the 42 1968 ?

Thanks,

Mike

Odyssey said:

Hi Jeremy-

I may have several at home that I could part with.  Let me have a look when I get home after work.

Thanks,

Mike

In addition to the 1968  Commander full line color brochure, I have the1968 Commander full line price list.  The price for both is $25, including postage.

I also have1970 two-color brochure for just the 35 Commander (express).  These individual model brochures are rare.  They list all the standard equipment as well as options with their prices. This brochure is $20.

If anyone has interest I have the 1966, 1967, 1969, and 1970 Commander full line color brochures.  The only other individual brochure I have is the 1970 35 Commander Sports Cruiser.

michael muir said:

Mike,

Do you have one for the 42 1968 ?

Thanks,

Mike

Odyssey said:

Hi Jeremy-

Thanks,

Mike

Mark,
Do you PayPal or do I need send you a check?

Mike

mmuir@inlinelectric.com

maverick1959@charter.net

michael muir said:

Mark,
Do you PayPal or do I need send you a check?

Mike

mmuir@inlinelectric.com

Hi mike any luck on digging up any literature specific to the 35?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Club News

2019 Wall Calendars Now Available!!

The Chris-Craft Commander Club 2019 Wall Calendar is now available!!.  We're having to do things a little differently this year, so for calendar details & ordering, Click Here

2018 Photo Contest Winner

The 4th Annual Chris-Craft Commander Club Photo Contest had more than 50 entries and selecting the winners was not an easy task. 

First place: submitted by Pat Chaps

Second place: submitted by Martin Krall;

Third place: submitted by Jeff Pacy.

To view all entries to this year's contest,         Click Here

The 2018 Chris-Craft Commander Club National Rendezvous is in the books and it was a great time!!

City of Mentor, Ohio

The city of Mentor, Ohio and the Lawnfield Inn & Suites were wonderful hosts.  A special Thanks to Rob Kneen, the local member sponsor, and Char Pike for the hours of hard work put in organizing and coordinating an amazing weekend. 

The Rendezvous Photo Albums can be accessed through the links below, as well as, under Library, Photo Albums.  We will continue to add links to other albums as they become available. Also below, you will find links to a couple articles written for the local newspaper.

Photo Album 1                 Photo Album 2  

Photo Album 3

Articles:

Chris-Craft Commander Club Celebrates Anniversary in Mentor

Chris-Craft Commander connoisseurs congregate at Mentor Lagoons Marina

© 2019   Created by CCCC Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service