Good morning. My wife and I just had our offer accepted on a 47 Commander that lives in St. Paul MN. We are flying out this weekend to do a visual inspection. All things goes as planned and we will follow up with surveys and eventual breaking down and shipping. We have been in contact with Bob Allred and he is working on a quote. Any and all advice is welcome as we want to make sure she makes the journey with as few obstacles as possible. Thanks in advance. I’m sure there will be plenty more questions. Thank you.
John and Kim Leavell
Congratulations! I’ve been watching this boat too and love it! I love my 47’ but would trade up to a Cummins powered one if there is ever one this nice on the east coast! If anybody has any leads - let me know!
Just curious how you made out? Did the survey go well? Also very curious on the details of shipping her west.. We have been looking for a 45/47 but limiting ourselves to the east coast/great lakes area in order to get home to New England in a reasonable amount of time via water. Never really considered the over land option so very curious on how it works out for you..
Oh WOW, where was this beauty hiding all these years. This is a 47' Commander with a redefined great awesome look to it. My very best wishes to you and your wife on your acquisition and may it all go well on the surveys.
can we get some moving pictures and cost of transport?? please
How about an update?
26k sounds like a good price for all involved. I am not sure if i understand, you say you are waiting on sea trials but seems you are putting $$ into her already. Have you already bought the boat?
Best of luck hoping it goes smoothly for you.