Serial numbers: FAA-41-xxx
Number of hulls built: 151
Length x Beam: 41' 0" x 14' 0"
Draft / Weight: 40" / 21,740 lbs
This model changed model name a number of times and is closely related to the 410 Commander. The first year it was called the 41' Commander, for the model years 1973-1975 it was called 41' Flush Deck and then from 1976 it was known as the 41' Yacht. Later on the production was consolidated in Bradenton after 1980, it became known as the 410 Commander.
- Floor plan:
- Check Photo Library More photos of this model
- Maintenance & repairs: CCCC SuperDisk
- Assorted free manuals: Check our Library
- Buy a Commander like this: Check the Classified Pages
- 41 Commander owner Scott & Monica Tolliver featured in our Members Spotlight