Believe it or not, but it is completely free of charge to become a member of the Chris Craft Commander Club. Still, when signing up as a member you get a lot of advantages:
- You can post questions in our forum. This can prove to be an invaluable source of help in your effort to maintain and enjoy your boat to the full.
- You can help your fellow members by answering or commenting on other member's posts.
- You can share as many Commander related photos as you like in our photo library.
- You can upload and share videos.
- You can invite friends to look at photos and videos even if they are not members.
- You get access to Styled in Fiberglass, our bi-annual digitally distributed club magazine
- You get access to the members only section of our library with manuals, diagrams and other hard to get stuff.
- You can search and contact other members, i.e members who have the same boat model as you or live in your area.
- You can chat live with other members on our site.
- You get your own "My Page" on our site to help you keep track on all your stuff on the site and to tell others a bit about you.
- You can post ads to sell your Commander or Commander related accessories and parts on what is arguably the world's best Commander market.
- You get invited to participate in real life events like our Rendezvous where lots of Commanders and enthusiasts convene for a long weekend of fun and learning.
- You get a 10% Towing discount on BoatUS membership.
- You get a Commander Club sticker for your boat (valid only for new members not registered as a member on our pre-2013 site)
- You can connect your Facebook or Twitter account to our site so sharing and updating becomes even easier.
And just think of it, all is free!