When signing up as a member you get your own profile page called My Page. From that page you can:
- Review your profile
- Keep track on your latest discussions and forum comments
- Review your photos & videos
- Overview all your posts, comments, photos ever created etc.
- Read and review comments made on your My Page
- Add more information about yourself
- Change the layout and settings of your My Page
The information on your My Page is made up of a number of headlines and associated panes. Only panes which are relevant to what you have created on the site will be shown. i.e. if you have not posted any discussion forum posts there will not be any "my discussions" headline.
1. Review your profile
2. Keep track of your ongoing discussions and forum comments
In the center column you will find the headline My Discussions. This will show you your latest discussion topics. You can also create new discussion topics from here.
3. Review your photos & videos
In the center column you will find the headlines My Photos and my Videos. You can review your photos and videos and post new ones.
4. Overview all your latest posts, comments, photos etc.
In the left column below your name and photo you find links to all types of content you created on this site. If you are a new member there will not be anything to look at until you created something.
5. Read and review comments made on your My Page
Members can access your My Page by browsing the member registry or simply clicking on your name or photo adjacent to any content you created (post, photo, video).
Members can also leave a comment on your My Page. If you are familiar with Facebook this is similar to post to a persons "Wall".
In the center column you will find the Headline Comment Wall.
You can delete comments by clicking the red X to the right of the comment.
6. Add more information about yourself
In the center column you will find the headline called Text Box. You can use this box to add additional information about yourself or your boat.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the headline.
- Write your text and input photos, videos or files if you want.
- Click Save.
7. Change the layout and settings of your My Page
You can adopt your My Page to your personal preferences:
- Adjacent to each headline (pane) you find an Edit button. Click it to make changes on how that pane will display it's information.
You can rearrange to layout of the headlines (panes) on your My Page page:
- Hover your mouse cursor above the headline.
- Push you left mouse button and keep it pressed.
- Move your mouse cursor to the position on the page where you want the headline to appear.
- Let go of the mouse button.
Notice: Moving headlines or changing settings will not change or delete your content so there is no risk of destroying anything.