You must be a Chris-Craft Commander Club member to activate a membership to the CCCC Archive. Signing up is simple and free: Enroll Here
The CCCC Archive is the next generation of the SuperDisc & Resource Collection, accessible completely online from any of your devices.
Compatible browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari
The SuperDisc is a comprehensive archive of forum posts assembled from 2000 - 2018. The Resource Collection is a large collection containing thousands of documents, photos, PDFs, etc. New content will be added as we continue to migrate documents to this new platform.
There are 2 options once you choose to Activate your Membership:
1. Free 1-Hour Trial Membership ($0) - Select this option to explore the Archive for an hour, for free
2. Annual Membership - Recurring ($36) Select this option to start your annual membership to the CCCC Archive. This option will allow you to access the CCCC Archive at any time, from any device. To access the site once you have paid, you need to sign in to the Commander Club website. You will now see the word ARCHIVES on the blue navigation bar. Click on that to enter the Archives Access Portal and log into the Archives.
What's in the CCCC Archives? Superdisc and Resource Collection together in one place for one price.
Complete post archives from year 2000 up to and including 2018 calendar year, sorted by message number, author and subject. Each master index can be searched.
Here are some of the most popular topics:
254 for 27 Commanders
43 for 30 TSF/Sportfish
974 for 31 Commanders
296 for 35 Commanders
680 for 38 Commanders
498 for 41/410 Commanders 521 for 42 Commanders
60 for 45 Commanders
354 for 47 Commanders
845 for small block engines (283, 307, 327, 350, Q's & F's)
460 for 327 F & Q engines
869 for 427 engines
504 for Q engines
158 for 454 engines
207 for diesel engines
135 for air conditioning
103 for bottom paint
32 for buffing and waxing
168 for distributors
171 for generators
209 for Paragon transmissions
157 for props
110 for seacocks
69 for varnishing
106 for winterizing
Plus parts sources, rehab projects, wiring and much, much more. If a Commander project has been done, someone in this great club has shared it!!!
Resource Collection contains:
The Resource Collection contents include CC Catalogs and Brochures. CC Service Bulletins, CC Price Lists. Engine & Transmission Manuals. Dick Avery sketches and drawings, a folder for every Commander model, and all kinds of technical and interesting stuff including archived posts from 2019 to the present. A true “Treasure Trove” for the Commander owner!
The Resource Collection contains thousands of files! It is comprised of information & content supplied by many club members.
Air Conditioners and Refrigerators
Anchor and Windlass Systems
Boating software, apps, links
Brochure Ads, History
Chris Craft Art, Styling, Management
Chris Craft Commanders by model year including member projects and manuals
Chris Craft non-Commanders
Chris Craft service bulletins
Engines and their systems
Misc. catalogs, manuals
Seamanship, Boat handling
Total Command System
With your purchase of a CCCC Archive membership, you are supporting the club and we Thank You for your support!! We hope you find it to be the value we feel it is, and trust you will enjoy the other benefits your payment will help provide. It’s your payment for this membership that helps to support the activities of this dues free organization that has grown from 12 members in 1999 to well over 5000 members in January of 2022.
CCCC Archive Testimonials
- "We got the Superdisc for my Dad for Christmas (along with a club hat and coffee mug) If any of you are thinking about buying the Superdisc but wondering if its worth the price, BUY IT, it's literally worth 5 times what it cost. You could look at its contents for 2 hours every day for a year and probably not get to all of the info that's there." "Again, a hundred thanks for all of the help! As I said in my earlier note, I'm hoping that we are able to bring the boat to the meet, and say thanks in person!" John Scouler, March, 2009
- “It's more impressive than I even thought it would be. I ordered both the Superdisc and Resource Collection. There are manuals, model-specific info, and TONS of history from this forum on pretty much every issue. Definitely worth picking up!” Matt Cowles, January 2014
“I received the CCCC Superdisc last evening and just wanted to report back to you how extremely happy I am that I now have all of this information at my finger tips. I’m only disappointed that I waited so long to obtain one, but then again I’ve just got that much more information to review.” “Everything works fine and I do appreciate your checking the Disc out in advance. Thanks again for your timely shipping.” Scott Pullin, 42’ Commander, Hull #513832 May 2014
I just received my copy of the resource files and super disk - what a great source of information! Well worth the small cost and of course it's a bonus that the fund support this site. I saw a factory test (I think) of my hull when it was new. 19.1 mph top speed @ 42,999 pounds! It's crazy how different the same boat can weigh, that sheet alone shows 47's from 34k to 43k lbs. Steve Valvasori January 2017
- I just received the flash drive, thank you very much. Amazing stuff inside, it will take quite some time to browse through it. Well done for creating such a valuable tool, and also a historical database! Thanks again Sam Sarakinos Malta, Europe August 2020
Thank you for supporting the Chris-Craft Commander Club and our mission dedicated to the preservation, study and appreciation of the classic fiberglass Commander boats built by Chris-Craft Corporation.